We have been continuing to sustain our production which we started in 1975 as ORCAN A.Ş., by shaping the air since 1981.
We carry out ORPOP (EPS) production at our Tuzla / Aydınlı and Tepeören plants in the Asian side and at Hadımköy plant in the European side of Istanbul.
ORCAN A.Ş. has adopted the mission of fulfilling the customer, quality and service come first principle without making any discrimination between the customers since its establishment. We strive to deliver the right product at the right time to our customers without any errors and we wish to continue this by increasing our efforts.
ORCAN A.Ş. also shows its suppliers the care it shows to its customers. We know that the Supplier – Manufacturer – Customer chain must be based on mutual trust. We are committed to maintain the safe working environment that we have provided to our suppliers and customers for years.
The purpose of engagement of ORCAN AMBALAJ SANAYİ ANONİM ŞİRKETİ is to produce the products needed in the packaging and heat insulation sector in accordance with the demands of the customers and in a manner to the expectations at the highest level and to provide them in a timely and complete manner.
For this purpose, ORCAN AMBALAJ SANAYİ ANONİM ŞİRKETİ has adopted;
- an approach that aims at continuous improvement in accordance with the requirements of “ISO 9001, Quality Management System”,
- the customer, quality and service come first principle,
- the principle of making timely and error-free product delivery,
- the principle of making production in compliance with national and international standards,
- always having priority of external and internal customer satisfaction,
- the fact of continuously improving the working conditions of our employees in accordance with TOTAL QUALITY MANAGEMENT approach and keeping their motivation at the highest level,
- the objective of contributing to the development of all Stakeholders (customer, supplier, employees, society),
- the target to create environmental awareness in order to prevent environmental pollution,
- the objective to ensure that our employees participate in training and activities related to occupational health and safety in order to prevent possible occupational accidents and occupational diseases, and to ensure that they focus on this consciousness, as the main strategies of the organization.